*The event will be in italian
BUILDING YOUR INDUSTRIAL CLOUD JOURNEY
WHAT IS THIS EVENT ABOUT?
What does cloud mean for your business? What are the benefits in the short, medium and long term? Cloud technology is revolutionising the way enterprises do business, reducing costs and improving performances. Lately, more and more companies are introducing cloud services but only very few organisations plan this implementation in the right way.
Organizations must adapt faster than ever to remain competitive. By enabling increased flexibility in the business model, a cloud investment can serve as a foundational component of digital transformation. For this workshop, we’ve invited Hitachi Vantara as a leader in this field. It helps customers to adopt Hybrid and multi-cloud models to ensure that cloud investments deliver immediate, recognizable value that supports enterprise-specific goals.
During this Speedy Workshop, Lucia Chierchia, Managing Partner @ GELLIFY, and Marco Mancuso, Core Infrastructure and Cloud, EMEA Practice Director @ Hitachi Vantara will guide participants into the understanding of industrial cloud and how it can be applied into your business.
We will cover the following topics:
- – Technology Forecasting: how to build mechanisms to understand, respond and anticipate technology and business trends. We will also analyse together the latest digital trends.
- – Technology Roadmapping: how to build a Technology Roadmap, a strategic plan that outlines activities to identify, develop and implement specific technologies to achieve company business goals.
During the day, we will create various tables to allow interaction and engagement among all the attendees, who will also have the opportunity to experiment GELLIFY proprietary methods and tools.
Each table will be focused on the technology domain “Industrial Cloud” and the participants will share their companies’ challenges in order to understand how such technology can address them. To maintain the focus, each table will be composed by a small group of people (around six/eight participants), one technological expert and one i4.0 facilitator.
Why should you attend? The added values of this experiences are:
- – You will be able to learn more on innovative models and solutions that can be applied within your company, understanding the benefits of Cloud Services
- – You will be able to build your technology roadmap using GELLIFY proprietary methods and tools under the guide of GELLIFY experts
- – You will be able to see how Cloud technologies can be applied to processes on real use cases
- – You will be able to interact with qualified experts on these disruptive topics
Who is this event for?
R&D Managers, Engineers, IT Managers, Innovation Managers, Operations Managers.
Date: 17 october 2019
Time: 9.30 – 16.30
Location: Phygital HUB, via Isonzo 55/2, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
Managing Partner & Head of I4.0
Core Infrastructure and Cloud, EMEA Practice Director
@ Hitachi Vantara