*The event will be in italian
OPEN INNOVATION: FROM SMART TOOLS TO DISRUPTIVE SOLUTIONS
WHAT IS THE ACADEMY ABOUT?
Open Innovation is a business model which leverages partnership between consolidated corporates and players in non-conventional ecosystems, where startups represent the core element. Open Innovation is about “business”, it is a way to boost innovation.
Open innovation is about people, who need to learn to interact in a new way, overcoming mental barriers and old thinking models, to build new value, together.
The academy is a 7-hour lecture where Lucia Chierchia, Managing Partner @GELLIFY and her team will present how companies can define the proper strategies for Open Innovation and deploy a valuable action plan.
We’ve designed this academy as an education program tailored on specific needs of companies willing to understand, explore and implement innovative models and solutions, partnering with startups ecosystem.
This lecture includes:
- – an intensive path including an overview of academic models and the use of operational tools to design Open innovation strategies;
- – an interactive format exploring technologies and business trends and their implications;
- – hands-on special contents enabling contamination through startup pitches.
We will cover the following topics:
- – Intro to Open innovation model
- – Discovery of open innovation ecosystems
- – Design of open innovation strategies
- – Plan for open innovation challenges
- – Connection to emerging trends
- – Real case experiences on Open Innovation from startups and consolidated companies from GELLIFY ecosystem
During this event, attendees will also have the opportunity to understand how Open Innovation is implemented from two different points of view: consolidated companies trying to innovate their business, and innovative startups bearer of innovative technologies and solutions.
09.30 – Check-in
10.00 – Welcome by Lucia Chierchia
10.10 – TECHMASS Presentation with Andrea Massenz
10.40 – Academy Part 1
12.30 – IUNGO Presentation with Luca Mongiorgi
13.00 – Lunch
14.00 – ELECTROLUX Presentation with Mattia Bertasa
14.30 – Inno Academy Part 2
16.30 – FOCCHI Presentation with Pracucci
Date: coming soon
Time: 9.30 – 16.30
Location: Phygital HUB, via Isonzo 55/2, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
CEO and Founder @ TechMass
Innovation Manager @ FOCCHI
Managing Partner @ GELLIFY
Digital Project Leader @ Electrolux
Sales & Marketing Director @ IUNGO