EMERGING TECHS: HOW TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN
WHAT IS THE ACADEMY ABOUT?
Advanced technologies empower engineers with Artificial Intelligence and automation technologies and make them increase speed, quality and flexibility of their projects and factories.
The Inno-Academy is a six-hour lecture where Lucia Chierchia, Managing Partner @ GELLIFY and her team will present how to create value through digital technologies.
We’ve designed this academy to be an education program tailored on specific needs of companies willing to understand, explore and implement innovative models and solutions.
This lecture includes:
- – an intensive path with academic concepts and operational tools
- – an up-to-date format in terms of technology and business model novelties
- – experiences integrated with special contents like startup pitches and technology tours
Why you should attend:
- – You will be able to learn more on innovative models and solutions that can be applied within your company.
- – You will be able to build your technology roadmap using our tools.
- – You will be able to see how AI can be applied to processes as well as other automation solutions on real use cases.
Who is this event for?
R&D Managers, Engineers, Innovation Managers, Operations Managers.
Date: coming soon
Time: 9.30 – 16.30
Location: Phygital HUB, via Isonzo 55/2, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
IN COLLABORATION WITH:
Engineering Manager @ Modelway
Founder and Business Development Manager @ Smart Factory
Managing Partner @ GELLIFY