*This event will be in italian
DIGITAL COMPANIES EVALUATION
WHAT THEME WILL WE EXPLORE?
Every business owner would like to know exactly the worth of his enterprise but evaluating a digital company can be hard as there are various aspects to consider. In collaboration with Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, we will explore all the methods to determine the value of a business. Some of them are more accurate than others so we will be able to understand how to decide which one is the most effective.
Knowing the value of your business is essential in many occasions, for example when:
- – you’re changing your business model,
- – you’re buying a new business,
- – you’re selling your company,
- – you’re raising a new round of funding,
- – you’re applying for a business loan, and many more cases.
🎤 During this event, Paola Montrucchio, Senior Manager @ Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, will also share some useful tips on how to organise your financial records with examples from real companies.
🎤 Michele Giordani, Managing Partner @ GELLIFY, will explain how entrepreneurs should start thinking about exits from day one, building their companies in such a way that they will be attractive for acquisition at a later date.
Finally, we will debate this topic from an investor’s perspective, analysing how founders and investors can get a fair deal as well as from a corporate’s perspective, explaining the importance of investing in startups as a strategy to maintain competitive advantage in the market.
So, wherever you are in your business’s lifecycle, you need to know how to estimate the value of your company in order to make improvements and better decisions for your company’s roadmap maximising your profit.
Why you should attend:
- You will be able to learn how to evaluate your digital company
- You will be able to see which methods the experts normally use
- You will be able to understand what corporates are looking for when they invest in startups
- You will be able to get insights on your exit strategy
- You will be able to network with other startup founders and meet with investors and venture capitalists
Who is this event for?
Founders, Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs, Venture capitalists, Finance Managers
18.30 – 19.00 – Check-in and networking
19.00 – 20.15 – Presentations
20.15 – 21.00 – Networking
Date: 25 september 2019
Time: 18.30 – 21.00 via Bastioni di Porta Nuova 21, 20121 – Milano
Senior Manager @ Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati
Managing Partner & Founder @ GELLIFY
In collaboration with: